Image Map

August 18, 2014

Back to School- Who?

Two posts in a row all about me. This one is just going to be mainly photos. 


I have been married for just over 3 years to Ryan, my wonderful husband. He is a teacher too, which kinda rocks most days! He is funny, sweet, and so dang hott!


Aside from my husband, our little family has 2 large personality fur babies. Even though they are both less than 6lbs they take up so much room in my heart! Quinn, my floppy eared bundle of love will be 4 this Christmas. He is sensitive, emotional, but such a lover. Liam, will be 2 in October. He could pick up a radio signal from miles away with his ears. He's curious, hyper, and such a happy boy. 


My family is my rock! My family is very small, and sadly a few weeks ago just got one member smaller. It's always just been my parents, two little sisters, and grandparents... just the 7 of us. My grandpa, my hero passed away on July 26th. He is the strongest man I know, and such a wonderful human being. The world is a little bit sadder now. My two little sisters are my best friends. They are beautiful inside and out and I don't know what I would do without them. 


In my free time I love to go on adventures. The hubs and I love to travel and be outdoors. Daily walks with the boys, kayaking and hiking, and working out. I also recently got into photography. I have done a few weddings and portrait sessions and love it! 

Remember to stop by Blog Hoppin' and share about you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment