Image Map

January 30, 2015

Five for Friday!!!!

Go LINK UP!

TGIF!!! It's that time again. This week was AMAZING and flew by so fast. I am officially in love with primary land. I was crying while working with some of my babies this week, beaming with pride and amazement at how far they have come since September! They are just TOO CUTE :) 


Okay first of all forget TGIF, can we talk about TGIT!!!!!! Scandal always has me going HOLY COW at the end of every episode! Also, sadly Parenthood came to an end last night.... which I am very devastated about, but also got sick of balling like a baby every Thursday night. 




As I have said before, I'm currently trying to spice up the bedroom design. I found some really cool shelves at Meijer the other day and just knew exactly what I wanted to do with them! My hubby immediately got to work with a can of gold spray paint and some cool metal touches and I AM IN LOVE!!!!! These are now our new night stands :) :) :) 
Side note, please ignore the beyond HORRIBLE lighting in our house.



I couldn't be more in love with Deanna Jump & Deedee Willis Guided Reading pack! I have never been so excited to go into school each day. My kiddos are loving it and learning so much. Can't wait to get started with next week's book and activities! 






We finished up our graphing and data unit yesterday. The kids did awesome. As a final project, they created their own questions, surveyed the class, and then used the computers to make bar graphs online. It was a great lesson and they did awesome! 




This week I have kept very positive, about every aspect in my life. I feel so much happier! Nothing changed, except my attitude. 











2 comments:

  1. Love that quote, attitude is everything! And way to go with the DIY project, everything looks better covered in gold!

    -Emily
    www.livethislove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through the Five for Friday link up. I love that quote!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Allie
    http://thepositiveteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete