Image Map

March 15, 2015

Teacher's Pet Linky

Anytime I see anything teacher pet related I am ALL OVER IT! I am way too obsessed love my boys! 
Go share your babies!


Quinn
We got Quinn shortly over 4 years ago. He is my baby and I couldn't imagine life without him. He is .....



 Melt your heart precious! 



Inquisitive but very anxious



Stubborn, irritating, snuggly, and the best furry friend ever! 

LIAM 
We have had Liam for over 2 years now. It's funny how completely different he is from Quinn, but I am so happy because he completes our family! 


Cuddly beyond words! He is constantly attached to someone


 

Playful and hyper! Loves the outdoors 


Curious and ready to explore!  

He is adorable and such a great puppy!

I don't know how I got so lucky! 


1 comment:

  1. Could I just come cuddle your adorable dog? Thank you so much for linking up with us today. I just love to read everyone's pet stories.
    Take care, Amy

    ReplyDelete